Thursday, November 20, 2014

Warmest Wishes–Catered Crop Finale: Anything Goes!

1cateredcrop_2014nov20

Well, here we are at the very last Catered Crop Recipe Challenge. I’ve had a blast designing with this team and I’m wishing Linda all of the wonderful things that life holds for her in the future. Love you, girl!!

Today’s challenge is Anything Goes! So I hope you will play along and give the Catered Crop Challenge a fine send-off! I inked up a set I didn’t get around to during release last week—BB Warmest Wishes. What a fun image to color it is! I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base, then added a panel of Sweet Tooth card stock stamped with Sweater Stitch Background and Bubblegum dye ink, at an angle. Next is a panel of Grout Gray card stock stamped with the snowflake image from the set, stamped with Sweet Tooth pigment ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder, popped up on foam. Next is the image, cut with BB Warmest Wishes Die-namics and stamped with the coordinating image, then colored with Copic markers, also popped up on foam. The sentiment was stamped on a strip of Black Licorice card stock with Sweet Tooth pigment ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder, as well. A Let It Snowflake Die-namics glitter snowflake, and Bubblegum button, and some silver cord finish it off.

Another sentiment from the set was stamped on the inside with Black Licorice hybrid ink, along with more snowflakes, stamped with Grout Gray dye ink.

1cateredcrop_2014nov20in

And that’s all I have. Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!

1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
BB Warmest Wishes, Sweater Stitch Background (MFT)
Ink:
Bubblegum dye ink, Black Licorice hybrid ink, Grout Gray dye ink, Sweet Tooth pigment ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Grout Gray card stock, Black Licorice card stock, X-Press It Blending Card (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
BB Warmest Wishes Die-namics, Let It Snowflake Die-namics, Bubblegum button (MFT); Copic markers, foam tape, white embossing powder, silver cord

1CAS Signature2

10 comments:

  1. Oh my Barbara this is so beautiful <3 makes me want this stamp even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with this card, Bar! The colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is such a sweet card. Love you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl, this is sooooo sweet!!! Love the pink and gray....fabulous image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore that little girl card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely precious! All the way down to the folds in her coat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour combo - what a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...