Saturday, June 18, 2011

Your generosity...C4C #92

Welcome to another Crazy 4 Challenges day! Today's challenge is to use baker's twine on your card or project. OK, NOT too hard for me ;-) Also today, my sweet friend and CTD team mate, Laura Pryor, is our sponsor. Her up-and-coming stamp company, Lil' Inker Designs, has polymer stamps and steel dies that are so cute! Check out the C4C blog for all the details. 

I'm using two of Laura's dies today: Sentiment Flag and Pinwheel Die and Stamps. I think the card construction is pretty simple so I won't bore you with those details ;-)


Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C92.

Thanks so much for dropping in today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Pinwheel Die and Stamps (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry (SU!): Lime Twist, Happy Go Lucky version (MME)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Pinwheel and Flag dies (Lil' Inker Designs); baker's twine, button, sewing machine

14 comments:

  1. How fun! Great card design for the pinwheel, and I love the sentiment. Sounds very natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgous colors...i love all the details...beautiful card

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bar, this is so beautiful! I love how you wre able to use the Sentiment Flag too! LOVE! Thank you so much, my friend, for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty---the papers are perfect for your pinwheel & background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such perfect papers for that gorgeous pinwheel!! Fabulous, Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Love all the different patterns and sweet comment to match that pinwheel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card, Barbara! Great choice of designer papers and colors! They're beautiful! Your pin wheel is fantastic!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Barb! What a darling pinwheel and wonderful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yep, you just had to blog this, didn't you, lol. Had to order one after these started appearing in my in-box, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely FABULOUS...I love the papers you used...so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...