Sunday, June 26, 2011

Be like a flower... Taylored Expressions June Key Ingredients Kit

Happy Sunday, everyone! I have another card for you today using Taylored Expressions June Key Ingredients Kit. Everything I used on this card except the stamp set, ink, and Nestabilities dies come in the kit.

I stamped this beautiful silhouetted image from Summer Afternoon using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on card stock from the kit and cut it out with a Classic Circle Nestabilities die. Then I added the sentiment in the center and popped it up on a Scalloped Circle mat.


I added ribbon and a bow, a paper flower and a brad, all from the kit, to finish it off. I really love that large circle image and sentiment--I think they play off the gorgeous paper in the kit perfectly!

If you're not familiar with Taylored Expressions' Key Ingredients Kits, you can get all the details at the Key Ingredients Blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Summer Afternoon (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Taylored Expressions June Key Ingredients Kit
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon, flower, brad (June Key Ingredients Kit)

4 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...