Thursday, June 30, 2011

We have a little announcement...

...well, not so little, really. Really, it's pretty exciting! So head on over to the MFT blog and find out what it is! And in honor of this announcement, I have a card :)

I pulled out Sassy and Sweet (temporarily out of stock) for today's card. I just got this fun new paper and it works so well with the set stamps. Of course I used the super fabulous Sweet Stack Labels Die-namics dies with the set to create my focal point. And my favorite Medium Simply Scallops Die-namics die for the border. These scallops are perfection, I'm tellin' ya! Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks that--they also seem to be temporarily out of stock.

A little congratulatory sentiment on the inside along with more fun paper and another scalloped border.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Don't forget--teasers start tomorrow!! Yay!! You're gonna love them!!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Sassy and Sweet (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Black Licorice (MFT); Cajun Craze (SU!); Zoology 6 x 6 pad (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Medium Simply Scallops and Sweet Stack Label Die-namics dies (MFT); twill, button, twine, foam dots; Copic marker

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that card...!
    That paper is so different and the saying is great too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love it--that paper is ferocious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, this is SERIOUSLY awesome! LOVE that paper.... the rhino head is a crack up! Fabulous design, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!!! How PERFECT for Miss Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...