Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Blog Hop For Kim!!!!

Woohoo! Today we're celebrating the upcoming birthday of the MFT Lady, Kim van der Sanden! Kim is a super sweet, wonderful, kind, generous--add any good quality and you have Kim in a nutshell. All of us on the DT love her to pieces and want to help her celebrate her special day.

If you'd like to join the celebration, we'd LOVE you to participate! You can add a card to the Splitcoast Galleries using the keyword "HBMFTLADY" or, if you're a Facebook lovin' girl you can add your project to the MFT Fan Facebook page!  Not yet a fan of MFT on Facebook? You can "like" it here and add your post!  Don't have time to stamp?  Just stop by the MFT Facebook page and wish the MFT Lady a happy birthday.  Let's MOB her on her special day!

The birthday mobbing starts at Arlene's blog so be sure to head on over there so you don't miss a single stop on the hop.

And here's my card to Kim. Happy Birthday, sweet lady!!! You're the BEST!! Mwah!


I made my sweet little banner using the Banner Strip Die-namics die and the Typewriter Alphabet Stamp Set. The inside sentiment is from Clearly Sentimental About Birthdays. I used the Little Open Scallop die for my borders and my favorite Pretty Posies Die-namics for my flowers. And almost hidden under my flowers is a couple of Leafy Flourish die cuts.






Now, let's hop on over to the fabulous Christina's blog to see what she's got for Kim! Be prepared to be WOW'd!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Typewriter Alphabet Stamp Set; Clearly Sentimental About Birthdays (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Jellybean Green, Hot Fudge (MFT); Neighborhood 6 x 6 Collection (Crate Paper); re-purposed corrugated cardboard
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Leafy Flourish, Pretty Posies, Little Open Scallop Border; Banner Strip Die-namics (MFT); baker's twine, buttons, foam dots

15 comments:

  1. Barbara, WOW, this is one yummy card and I adore how you used the banner with the little alphas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara this is SO sweet, I love the banner, and I love the collection of posies in the corner. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and surprise Barbara!!!! I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply GORGEOUS, Barb! Love the HB banner! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the banners! Such a great card, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love that criss-crossed banner, Barbara! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this cute little banner, awesome card Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so awesome!! i love the banners and the gorgeous flowers!! what a fabulous birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute paper and the banner, this is so adorable, it looks like a party

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so pretty, I love all those posies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO gorgeous Bar! LOVE that cluster of flowers and the FAB banner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO pretty! Love the mix of different design elements!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...