Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Rainbow Is a Promise

I finally got a chance to play around with the fabulous Rainbow Die-namics die just released by MFT! I had this card in my head and it turned out pretty much like I envisioned it. I love it when that happens ;-)

I went with the traditional rainbow colors, but you can use this die, which cuts 7 separate "rings", for any color combo you want--including patterned papers :) As you can tell, this card was done totally with Die-namics dies and a little stamping--the sentiment is from Great Outdoor Sentiments.


I wanted to show that the sun was chasing all those storm clouds away, so I added some gray clouds on top of the white ones, all over a sweet little meadow.

Here's the inside, with another sun-chasing-the-clouds scene and another sentiment from the set. Doesn't this make a fabulous encouragement card?








Thanks SO much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with this month's first à la mode. Cuteness, that's all I can say :)

~Supplies~
Stamps: Great Outdoor Sentiments (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth (MFT); colored scraps for rainbow, clouds; Bitty Box Basics, Bitty Dot Basics (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Flat Bottomed Clouds, Sunshine, Fresh Cut Grass, Tear Drop Tree, Rainbow Die-namics dies (MFT)

8 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when something you planned on paper turns out just the way you wanted it to on paper? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cheerful and encouraging card! I love the sentiment on the front!!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty & sweet! what a wonderful, encouraging card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow what a sweet card...
    Don't forget to add it to our linking party for our readers to discover your blog at

    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/2011-4th-of-july-celebration-menu-from.html
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this! Such a great use of the dies! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...