Saturday, June 11, 2011

You're not old...C4C #91 - Masculine Card

This week, Lynda's choice for the C4C challenge is to make a masculine card. I decided to go with a birthday card. I love this "vintage" sentiment from MFT's Just My Type Die-namics Die and Stamp Set. Isn't it a hoot?!

First of all, I cut out the typewriter and "paper" using the two part die, then I stamped the typewriter and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black. I thought this paper from Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 was perfect for this card. The stamped images and the paper just made the card, really.


 I did add some twill and a big ol' button tied on with twine. Here's the inside with another sentiment and a Medium Simply Scallops border.

 



Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C91.

Thanks so much for dropping in today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Just My Type Die-namics Die and Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper: Black Licorice (MFT); Fine Linen (PTI); Circa 1934 6 x 6 pad (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Just My Type and Medium Simply Scallops Die-namics dies; twill, twine, button

9 comments:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...