Tuesday, June 21, 2011

VIP Hop & Shop - Seas the Day!

Are you ready????? Good, 'cause it's time for the MFT VIP Hop and Shop!!! If you just happened upon my blog, I'd advise you to double back to the MFT Blog 'cause that's the beginning. You won't want to miss anything :)


Here's what's in this month's kit:
Who's that Mermaid VIP Collection $31.90
Who's that Mermaid stamp set
Mermaid Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
Large Rolled Rose Die-namics Die

And here's my card. I love the mermaid!! I stamped her on a Perfect Paper Panel (out of stock) and colored her with Copic markers. I'm using MFTWSC Sketch #22. I'm not a square card fan, but for some reason I love this sketch. Pretty self-explanatory, I think. I've got my little mermaid sitting up on some rocks, sunning herself :)


I added some of the new microfine glitter that MFT has started carrying for her lower body--it sparkles so wonderfully IRL.And I added some waves using the Catch a Wave Die-namics die and the a sun using the Sunshine die. Can you tell I just LOOOOOOOVE MFT Die-namics?!


And here's the inside, with more waves, a sentiment and some bubbles.




OK, that's it for me! You'll want to swim on over to Melody's blog--I'm sure she's got something amazing for you to see! And I'll see you back soon for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Who's that Mermaid and Mermaid Sentiments mini (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Berrylicious (MFT); Splash 6 x 6 pad (Echo Park)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tool: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Sunshine and Catch a Wave Die-namics dies, glitter (MFT); Copic markers, foam

14 comments:

  1. LOVE her gorgeous, glittery tail! Your layout is PERFECT and I LOVE the patterned paper you used!!! SO fab Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, the glitter looks great on the mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! Love the glitter and what a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I like the design and the glittery tail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun!! Love the shimmery tail and the fish paper behind her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable, love the glitter fins

    ReplyDelete
  7. very fun dp!! and the glittery tail is FAB!!

    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little fish paper is so cute. Love the tail on the mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FUN FUN!! i love her and that cute fishy paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. something fishy about this card hehe ;) .... love it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That fish paper is brilliant!! I love the glitter too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neat layout design Barbara! Love the sparkle in her tail too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute fish paper and her tail looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...