Tuesday, June 07, 2011

MFT June Teaser, Day Five–A Cut Above

mftteasertimegraphic

Here we are at the last day of MFT teasers for June!  Is this going to be a fabulous release, or what?! Today we’re showing you Who's that Girl - Enjoy the Ride, Who's that Guy - I Love You Mower, and Clearly Sentimental about the Journey (Triple Scoop Set). I have Who’s That Guy – I love you Mower for you, but first:
  • The June Guest Designer Contest winner will be announced at the release party.
  • Teasers end today. Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the rest of the team has come up with for today's teasers. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team's blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer's blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day :) Today’s winner will be announced at the release party.
  • The June Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm tonight, starting at the MFT Blog.
Ok, you’ve got all the facts—let’s get on to my card. I stamped WTGuy with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored him with Copic markers. Then I cut him out and adhered him to background paper that was stamped with the image. The picture doesn’t show it, but the dimension is awesome IRL. The layout is pretty simple—just added some stitching, some twill, some buttoned up twine, and the sentiment stamped on a Notched Tag Die-namics (temporarily out of stock) tag.

juneteaserday5_2011jun7

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set.


juneteaserday5_2011jun7in

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
 
And here are the Copic markers I used.
 
juneteaserday5_2011jun7copics

Thanks SO much for stopping by today! Hope to see you tonight at the release party AND the hop and shop! Do you have your shopping lists made out yet ?


~Supplies~
Stamps: WTG – I Love You Mower (
MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Fossil (MFT); Lime Twist 6 x 6 pad (MME)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Notched Tag and Open Bracket Border Die-namcis (MFT); twill, twine, button; sewing machine; Copic markers


brownwendysignature

22 comments:

  1. Great card Barbara! Love the desing and that open bracket die is def on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable set Barbara, I love this set especially the sentiments!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin the diamonds and scallops papers! Your coloring is so nice and the layout is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design, Barbara!! I LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some crazy patterned paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, that sentiment always cracks me up! I am loving that little tag set & dies---what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card!!! Love the colors, that dp is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, this is awesome, Bar! LOVE the clouds in the sky and the fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!! Love the bright colors
    and the coloring is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your card! The paper is fab.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go - your card is great!! And now I want that stamp set too :) I like how you used the new edge die-namic on the inside of your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun bright colors - LOVE your design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun patterns you've used on this...I just love the bright colors!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! Great choice of colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like this card! I love the clouds design paper you pieced into the lawn mower background. Great job! Thank you for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute. I love the coloring, love the tag, love the paper... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...