Sunday, June 05, 2011

MFT June Teasers, Day Three - June Calendar Page


Every month I say the same thing--it CAN'T be time for another calendar page already, LOL! But it is, so today I have June's page with PI - Rose. Along with Rose, we're previewing My Little Firecracker, Ring Bearer, Wedding Flower Girl, and Popping By. Before I show you my page, though, here are a few things you need to know:
  • The June Guest Designer Contest continues and ends on Monday, June 6th at 10 PM EST. The winner will be announced at the release party. Get the deets here.
  • Teasers continue daily through Tuesday, June 7th. Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the rest of the team has come up with for today's teasers. Every day there will be a prize hidden on two of the Creative Team's blog posts. Leaving a comment on every designer's blog post will give you the best chance of winning every day :) Check the MFT blog daily for the winners.
  • The June Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm June 7th, with the hop also starting at the MFT Blog.
Got all that? Good, now on to the calendar page. I stamped Rose on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, colored her with Copic markers, and cut her out after paper piecing her sweet little dress. The layout is the same as other months--if you haven't seen the holder on which I display it, you can see that HERE. I printed my calendar from MFT's 2011 downloadable digi calendar files and matted it before attaching it to the base. It's a little hard to see, but I used the Mini Film Strip Die-namics die for the center element, along with the new Simply Scallops Large die. Love that thing! And, as usual, I used the Rounded Banner Die-namics set to make the month tab. And for this month's flower name flag, I used MFT's new First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics set.






Here are the Copic markers I used.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with Day Four of the June teasers. Hope to see you back then!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Pure Innocence - Rose (MFT)
Paper: Hot Fudge, Perfect Paper Panels (MFT); Pretty In Pink, Sage Shadow (SU!); Porcelain 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Mini Film Strip, Simply Scallops Large, First Place Award Ribbon, Rounded Banner Die-namics dies (MFT); birthstone (Martha Stewart); button, twine; Copic markers

35 comments:

  1. Love your calendar page, Barbara! Very creative way to use the film strip die! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that BG Paper series!!!! Beautiful Calendar Page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way to created a desktop calandar. What a great idea. I would have never thought about doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these calender cards you've been making.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always look forward to your calendar pages every month. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Barbara! Would love to see all your calendar pages together at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your calendar page, that is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous calendar page Barbara, love all of the layers!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome project, Barbara!! Love the sweet colours and gorgeous PI image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty!! Love your coloring
    and, of course, it's perfect for
    june calendar.Love the die for
    June!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your calendar page!!! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a little doll. Love your choice of soft, muted colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous as usual Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful! Love the colors you used.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great idea. I especially love your use of colors and paper. Good job!
    DianeL
    loyaz1@wbhsi.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet! I love how you used the ribbon dienamic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I simply love this calendar page! This little PI girl is just so precious, and she really pops on this page! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The calendar cards are absolutely adorable! must dos! And that film strip die is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how pretty this is! Love the sweet PI image and the rose. Must have the First Place Ribbon die.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable calendar page, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awwwww. So sweet! Your calendar page is just beautiful. I love your coloring and paper piecing. Thanks for sharing. :D

    Janet
    moosisk@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. she's such a cutie! great calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the paper, colors, and calendar! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful page!! Love her sweet paper pieced dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful Barbara, I love that chevron style patterned paper that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Darling! I think this is my favorite so far of your calendar pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...