Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I Love You This Big - MFTWSC #53



Are you ready for the first MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge of 2012? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.


As you can see, I substituted the new Layered Hearts Die-namics for the large circle elements. I thought it was a perfect back drop for this brand new sweet little PI - I Love Your This Big, who was stamped and colored with Copic markers. Otherwise, I followed the sketch pretty closely. The sentiment was stamped on the smaller flag from First Place Award Ribbon Di-namics--I just can't seem to get away from using these flags and I don't want to. They just work so well for any style. Some twine and a button anchor it and some brads at the top balance everything out.

Here's the inside:


Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:




Have you heard about MFT's Wedesday Sketch Challenge end of the year party? Prizes are to be won if you qualify. Get all the details HERE!


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

~Supplies~
Stamps: PI - I Love You This Big
Paper: Fossil, Wild Cherry, Perfect Paper Panels; Crazy Love 6 x 6  (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Layered Hearts, First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics dies (MFT); button, twine, brads, Copic markers



7 comments:

  1. Oh he is so sweet, love the dp you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking card. Love the paper and the image. Would be great for my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is WAY too cute Bar! I can't believe so many of us used him today! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love him! He is so cute!Great interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet, Bar! I really like the button/jute combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this cute, new P.I.Great colour combo and d.p.'s Your colouring and shading is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just precious & how i love the coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...