Sunday, January 15, 2012

Look After My Heart - MFTWSC #54



Are you ready for another MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

I decided to use the new Layered Hearts Die-namics dies and Clearly Sentimental About Romance for my focal element on this card. That changed up the shape but I think the sketch is still there :) I used the new Mini Wavy Pennants Die-namics as well, and stamped just one word on it. The pole for my pennant is from the Mini Pennant Die-namics set. I couldn't resist adding a flower, using one of my favorites, Pretty Posies Die-namics. Some stitching and some crinkled-up seam binding finished it off. The untraditional color combo would work well for a masculine Valentine, I think. What do you think?

Here's the inside with another sentiment from the set.


Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:





Thanks so much for stopping by! It'll soon be VIP time so keep an eye out!

AND... MFT is rolling out a new feature to keep you connected to all things MFT! Join the mobile movement! Text JOINMFT to 46786 to opt in and receive a special offer and text alerts from My Favorite Things. We'll send 5 or fewer texts per month, and you can stay "connected" in a new and exciting way. Who's in?
*offer only available in the USA, to retail customers
*this is a free service from MFT - regular text message rates apply
How cool is that????? So, go get connected!!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Romance (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Whip Cream; Enchanted Evening (PTI); Vintage Blue 6 x 6 (Glitz)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Layered Hearts, Mini Pennants, Mini Wavy Pennants, Pretty Posey Die-namics dies (MFT); sewing machine, seam binding, button, twine



3 comments:

  1. This is so stunning and elegant, Barbara! LOVE that crinkled ribbon and the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, lovely take on the sketch!! Love that yellow ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty, girlfriend! LOVE the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...