Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy birthday, Friend–Card Patterns #150

CPS150_2012jan29
Hi, everyone, I’m back today with a card using Card Patterns’ Sketch #150. MFT is sponsoring Card Patterns this week so I thought I’d play along. Here’s the sketch:

Sketch150
I fiddled with the sketch just a little, but I think you can see it. I’m using Vintage Cameo Die-namics & Stamp Set for my card. I stamped the silhouette image then cut the frame from patterned paper, adhered the image panel, and popped it up on foam. I’m also using the Crown Border Die-namics for the zigzag element and the sentiment was stamped on a First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics die cut and attached to a button and some twine. Three sweet roses using the Mini Rolled Rose Die-namics set and Upsy Daisy Die-namics for the leaves finish it off. I really love how this card turned out!

And here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

CPS150_2012jan29in
Here are the Die-namics dies I used on my card:

Mini Rolled Roses Die-namicsSM
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_CrownBorder_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Vintage Cameo (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Whip Cream, Gumdrop Green; Rustic White (PTI); Splendid 6 x 6 (Authentique)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Mini Rolled Roses, First Place Award Ribbon, Vintage Cameo, and Upsy Daisy Die-namics dies (MFT); twine, twill, button, foam dots

brownwendysignature

2 comments:

  1. Loverly, and elegant! :) I like the "krafty" cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Barbara!

    This is lovely!!! :) I could spend hours on your blog!!!!!!! (if only I had that kind of time ;)

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...