Friday, January 20, 2012

My Best Bud - Flourishes Friday Free For All

FFFAwtmk_2012jan20

Hi, all, welcome to Flourishes Friday Free For All! Today I have another card using two of the recently released sets. The gorgeous filigree heart is from From the Heart and the sentiment is from Heartlines. Pretty clean and simple and I think this would work just great for a guy—in fact, I think this is going to be my Valentine to my sweet DH this year—after all, he *is* my best bud.

I stamped the heart image on
Classic White card stock with Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink, then the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I matted it with black card stock and tied the red and black gingham ribbon around before adhering the three heart-shaped pearls.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Flourishes team has for you!

Barbara Anders  (<--you are here!)
Julie Koerber
Cindy Lawrence
Christine Okken
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Stacy Morgan
Tammy Hershberger
Jan Marie Caruso

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: From the Heart, Heartlines (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic White (Flourishes); Basic Black (SU!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rhubarb Stalk
Accessories/tools: ribbon, heart pearls

brownwendysignature

8 comments:

  1. Love this CAS card...perfect for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this clean and classy design Ms. Bar!! That plaid ribbon really pops!! Hey, by the way, what day is it?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful Bar. Especially with the little hearts along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I love the CAS look of this card, it is just PERFECT!! Beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be great for a guy. Never thought of this stamp as a guy kinda stamp. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect and all the white space is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clean and simple and gorgeous! LOVE the stark contrast of the white with the gingham and pops of red! (And where do the heart-shaped pearls come from and why don't I have any?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...