Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Always Kiss Me Goodnight–MFTWSC #56

MFTWSC56_2012jan25

Are you ready for another MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge? Here’s this week’s sketch. You can find the sketch on the MFT blog and also in the MFT forum on SCS, as well as in the weekly newsletter. The Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFTWSC56


I KNOW I’m going to be going back to this sketch over and over and OVER!! I love it! It’s just classic! After I chose my papers and got them on the base, I added a Dizzy Doily Duo Die-namics die cut. Then I stamped the heart from Inspired by Love, cut it out by hand, and popped it up on foam. I tied some baker’s twine around with a button and then added the sentiment from Clearly Sentimental About Romance, which is this month’s Triply Scoop set, using a flag from the First Place Award Ribbon Di-namics set. I also added some stitching. It’s a very simple card but that heart is so elegant it totally dresses it up.

Here’s the inside with a sentiment from
Clearly Sentimental About Love.

MFTWSC56_2012jan25in

Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic


Thanks SO much for stopping by today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Inspired by Love, Clearly Sentimental About Romance, Clearly Sentimental About Love (
MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Wild Cherry; Love me 6 x 6 pad (MME)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Basic Grey (SU!); Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Dizzy Doily Duo, First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics dies (MFT); baker’s twin, button, foam dots, sewing machine

brownwendysignature

8 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Bar! LOVE the button!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Barbara! Love, love, love that love,love,love text in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is amazingly gorgeous! I love the twine and doily - it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Dizzy Doily, and the pattern on the heart is gorgeous! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the dp you used

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sentiment...very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...