Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thank you for your generosi-tea

generositea_2012feb

I needed another thank you card so I took this opportunity to use MFT’s Always Time for Tea Die-namics and Stamp Set. I cut the teapot and the spout, lid, handle, and bottom from coordinating patterned paper and popped it up on an Open Scallop Doily Duo Die-namics die. I stamped the sentiment on a First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics flag and popped it up on foam, too. Some stitching and some twill tied in a bow finished off the outside.

For the inside, I stamped a teapot and the rest of the sentiment.

generositea_2012febin


Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

Thanks so much for stopping by!

~Supplies~
Stamps; Always Time For Tea Die-namics and Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Gumdrop Green; Ooh La La (MFT)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves, Rose Bud
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); First Place Award Ribbon, Open Scallop Doily Duo, Always Time For Tea Die-namics dies (MFT); twill, sewing machine, foam dots

brownwendysignature

4 comments:

  1. The patterns on your teapots are gorgeous Barbara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS Bar! LOVE these papers with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! LOVE the papers you used for the tea pot, and all the great patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...