Saturday, January 21, 2012

Superstar–C4C #120

C4C120_2012jan21

Welcome to this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges challenge! This week Joanne is challenging us to make a child’s birthday card and MFT is sponsoring the challenge this week.

Print

I decided to ink up MFT’s All-star Die-namics & Stamp Set which makes a perfect little boy birthday card. I’m also using a recent MFTWSC sketch, #54, for my layout.

The dies in this set do half the work for you! And the perfectly coordinating stamps do the rest!

On the inside I stamped the sentiment, from
Just My Type Die-namics and Stamp Set and added “2u” using the By the Numbers Die-namics and By the Letters Die-namics dies. I used the Open Zig Zag Border Die-namics under the basketball and made a little flag with a new Mini Wavy Pennant Die-namics die on the pole from Wavy Pennants Die-namics.

C4C120_2012jan21in

Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_FourPointFrame_PreviewGraphic

MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

MFT_MiniPennants_PreviewGraphic

And that's all for me for now! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C120.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: All Star Die-namics and Stamp Set, Just My Type Die-namics and Stamp Set (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Tangy Orange; School Spirit Collection 6 x 6 (Crate Paper)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Potter’s Clay
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); By the Numbers, By the Letters, All Star, Open Zig Zag Border, Mini Pennants, Mini Wavy Pennants Die-namics dies (MFT); twine, button, sewing machine

brownwendysignature

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love this for a boy birthday card! Now I think I need that stamp set and die! LOL thanks for enabling me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun fun card! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun Bar! Love this papers with this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, Barb!! What a perfect Birthday Card for a little man!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb, I LOVE your card, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Bar, love the papers and all the die cuts!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, too cute! LOVE the papers you used with this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun...this is a great card Barb! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...