Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thank You - C4C #119




Hi, everyone! It's Crazy 4 Challenges time! Joanne has challenged us to do a monochromatic color scheme in blues for this week's projects. I must confess I'm not much into monochromatic color schemes so this WAS a challenge for me ;-) But I gave it my best shot and I think it's OK. What do you think?

Still in need of Thank You cards so that's what I did with this one. I'm using MFT's Thanks a Bunch for my sentiments, both inside and out, and I added lots of embellishments. I cut the sentiment out with a die from the Well Worn Die-namics set and matted it with a die from the Oval Decorative Doily Duo Die-namics set. Then I added some bling, some twine, and made some flowers with one of my very favorite rolled flower Die-namics dies: Rolled Scallop Flower. AND, of course I added leaves using Upsy Daisy Die-namics.

Here's the inside with a simple sentiment. 


Here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:





And that's all for me for now! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C119.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Thanks a Bunch (MFT)
Paper: Pacific Point (SU!); Smokey Shadow (PTI); Whip Cream; Journey 6 x 6 pad (Authentique)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Well Worn, Oval Dainty Doily Duo, Rolled Scallop Flower, Upsy Daisy Die-namics dies (MFT); bling, twine, hot glue, foam dots



9 comments:

  1. I'm with you. Not so much a monochromatic card maker either but you made a BEAUTIFUL card! Love those new rolled flowers! Must order those soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fab job with monochromatic....there is a funky elegance to this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this card. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I think I need that rose flower die. . .nothing beats making your own flowers! Your card is simply gorgeous, Barbara! I love the shade of blues that you used!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow!!! This is absolutely STUNNING! LOVE those rolled flowers! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous! I love the colour scheme and those rolled flowers. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, ya' know I'm not normally a fan of blues but this is gorgeous! LOVE the die cuts and beautiful rolled flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...