Saturday, January 28, 2012

All You Need Is Love–C4C #121

Pin It C4C121_2012jan28
Happy Saturday!! Since it’s Saturday it must be Crazy 4 Challenges time! Today is Joanne’s last challenge for this month and she has picked one right up my alley! She wants us to “Layer it on. Lots and lots of layers and embellies.” Ok, I can do that ;-)
And, we’d like to announce some changes in the design team. Maria Bell has had to step down and we welcome Kelli Hull as our newest member! Welcome KJ!!!
I’m using MFT’s Clearly Sentimental About Love for my card today. Valentine’s cards are easy to layer and embellish the heck out of, KWIM? In addition to all the paper layers, I added a bling-y flourish, a layered die cut for my focal element, and twine, a dimensional flower, and die cut leaves :) The sentiment was stamped on a die cut using the Well Worn Greetings Die-namics set and that was layered on an Oval Decorative Doily Duo Die-namics die cut. My flower was made with my new favorite rolled flower, Rolled Scallop Flower Die-namics and, of course, the leaves were made with the Upsy Daisy Die-namics.

Here’s the inside with another sentiment from the set:

C4C121_2012jan28in
And here are the Die-namics dies I used on this card:
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic
MFT_OwnYourStory_PreviewGraphic

And that's all for me for now! Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C121.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
~Supplies~
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Love (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Black Licorice; Head Over Heels 6 x 6 pad (Lilybee Design)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Vintage Touch Chamomile (PTI)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond (Tim Holtz); Well Worn Greetings, Oval Decorative Doily Duo, Rolled Scallop Flower, Upsy Daisy Die-namics dies (MFT); twine, bling, foam dots

brownwendysignature

8 comments:

  1. Love the card, I channeled you in my card with the blingy flourish! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love all the rhinestone swirls you added! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....this is so elegant...love all the detail work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee-yoo-ti-ful! I love the daintiness of the oval doily layer, and the gorgeous bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...