Friday, January 13, 2012

Flourishes January Sneak Peek - Day Three



So, here we are at the last sneak for Flourishes January release. This last set, Love Sweet Love, is another gorgeous Valentine set, by Marcella Hawley.



I stamped my basket image on Classic White card stock and colored it with these Copic Collections:




Then I cut it out with a Classic Oval Nestabilities die, sponged it with Antique Linen Distress Ink and framed it with some embossed Kraft card stock. Then I went to town with embellishments, including THIS lace that I love! After all, it *is* a Valentine's Day card ;-) The sentiment was stamped on another Classic Oval die cut and used as a tag.

Now, be sure to check out what the rest of the designers have for you today...  

Barbara Anders  (<--you are here!)

...because ONE of them is the


for today :) Now, here's a few things you'll want to know about this release:
  • Take advantage of a special limited time only deal and grab all of the new sets for January in the New Release Bundle at 10% off the total price. Get all the details HERE.
  • Don't forget the New Year Challenge is still in progress.
  • All winners will be announced on Saturday, January 21st, at Noon CST on the Flourishes Blog.
OK, I think that's all from me! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have fun shopping!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Love, Sweet Love (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic White, Classic Ivory (Flourishes); Kraft; Head Over Heels (Lilybee Design) 
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories/tools: Grand Calibur, Classic Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), lace, seam binding, button, twine, sewing machine, stick pins, doily, embossing folder




42 comments:

  1. Oh that's so pretty. Love the basket of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bar, this is BEYOND GORGEOUS!!!!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw what a suprise its verry verry stunning love the way you have colourd that fabulous image,and love the details!!!!
    xx petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing which copics you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and I love these new sets, this one could be used for so many occasions. I love your card, so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is SOOO pretty. I love this new set. Glad I clicked on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how lovely.. love the pins in your bow too... great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful~beautiful card...such pretty details...and I am jealous of your Copic collection...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow gorgeous card!! Love the red tulips in the basket and some great embellishments too.
    Beth Greco

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I LOVE your embellishments. You did such a great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card...love the basket...great colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a lovely card! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card - your coloring is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your coloring! Wonderful card. I used the same image. I think it's my favorite from this set. I am a sucker for flowers.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card and stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card and stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, Barbara! I love the image and the beautiful details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OHHH Wonderful card - LOVE these images and creations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card. I love the image, and your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely stunning, I love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The doily and the embellishments are just gorgeous with this card Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your vibrant choice of colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Barbara this is beautiful. I like the tulips in red, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So very beautiful and colorful. Mary L Schreiber

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the colors here, and the card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How gorgeous! That basket of flowers is colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Barbra,
    This is so sweet, I think anyone would be glad to get this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gosh, your card is so beautiful, Barbara. Fabulous image and wonderful coloring. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a pretty card Barbara! Love the way you colored the beautiful bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the "shabbiness" of the seam binding and lace combined with the elegance of the doily and stick pins! And BEAUTIFUL coloring, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is gorgeous! I love this basket.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very pretty, I love the ribbons and pins and everything about the card - beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sorry I am so late getting around. All your creations for release week are stunning. I especially love the feminine feel of the basket. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...