Sunday, July 11, 2010

Flower Pot Revisited and Exciting News!


You may remember this flower pot card that I designed for the June MFT release. I'm showing it again today because I'm so thrilled to announce that now the card base is available in the MFT Boutique as a template! How cool is that!? I'm so excited!! It's a ZIP file and it contains the template in MANY formats.

PDF – for traditional print and cut
Ai (Adobe Illustrator) and DXF – used by Pazzles, KNK, and Wishblade Machines
GSD – for Silhouette
SVG - for Cricut with Make the Cut or Sure Cuts A Lot software

MFT is in the process of converting many of the older templates into cut files, plus there are tons of super fun templates in the works for future release. So, if you have an electronic cutter you'll be able to cut these templates out in a jiffy and with perfectly cut edges! I'm so excited about this new "product" that will take my paper crafting to a whole new level!

That's it for today--thanks for stopping by and sharing the good news!

14 comments:

  1. Oh how cool! CONGRATS, girl!! It's an awesome template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supoer cute!! Guess I'm really gonna have to get that software now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Barb! This card is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Congratulations, Barbara!! I've been visiting your blog for a little while now, and have been working through your back pages whenever I've got some spare time to spend drooling! I absolutely love your wonderful, creative and inspirational projects. Thanks so much for sharing your great talent ... it's a joy to visit every day and see what you've been up to! All good wishes to you and yours. (Ashtead, Surrey, UK)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool Barbara! I just love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS GF!!! The template is super cute and it works so well with this sweet PI image!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Barbara! The card is beautiful. You're sooooo talented. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really cool! I love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAHOOOOZIE!!!!!!!!

    Congrats Barbara!!!! I LOVED this card and LOVE seeing it on the MFT Store page!!!!

    First I must figure out my blog and why it keeps changing colors (((grrrrr))) and THEN one day I will figure out the Cricut stuff... Not a big scissor fan...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this template, just got it. Please let others know it requires a 5.5 square envelope which means extra postage. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extra postage??? Every card I make requires extra postage for cryin' out loud! "Anonymous" shouldn't be so anal!

    This is awesome, Bar! Congrats on your first template, and hope there are many more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! Your coloring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...