Saturday, July 03, 2010

Hitch your wagon to a star - C4C #44


It's time for Crazy 4 Challenges again! Jessie is the hostess today and her challenge is to use at least two ribbons. And I'm so proud to announce that my favorite stamp company, My Favorite Things, is sponsoring the challenge today.


I wanted to play with Taylor's latest sketch--#119--for today's card. Usually I'm last minute with her challenge but today I'm getting it in early! I decided to use Clearly Sentimental About Emerson and used a star shape for the sentiment element. I thought the big ol' blingy flourish kinda tied in with the star theme, what do you think? My two ribbons are the wide twill from MFT and PTI Raspberry Fizz grosgrain. The rest is pretty obvious, I'm thinkin'.

Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-) Last week was Mercy's final week with the team and this week we're welcoming a new member: Angela Wood! Please help us welcome her!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C44.

Thanks so much for dropping in today! Can't wait to see what you do with ribbon!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Emerson (MFT)
Paper: Rustic White, Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Dottie Biscotti (PTI)
Ink: Close To Cocoa (SU!)
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Nested Stars/Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); bling (craft store); ribbon (PTI); twill (MFT)


22 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! The jewels just pop right at you! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and beautiful, love all the bling... BIG hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kraft and Hibiscus lookin gorgeous!! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bling adds to the star for sure. What a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the jewels with the star.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all that Bling!! I'm in love with you color scheme too! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful and elegant card! Love the sentiment! Well done, Barb!! :o) hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. a stunner with this beautiful 'bling' flourish....so simple and yet so very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this is so AWESOME Barbara, love that bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is FABULOUS, Barb...so elegant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautifully done! I love the swirl of rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love the rhinestone flourish!!! Makes a gorgeous sparkly car!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors and all that yummy bling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! I LOVE the rustic-ness of the kraft cardstock with the hot pink and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FABULOLUS Bar, love all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, I love all those pretty swirls and blings on your card! Such a pretty card Barbara! Makes me feel like celebrating looking at your card. . .:)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just beautiful Barb! You know I love that bling and the colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! WOW!!! Love all the bling!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Love all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! The bling is fantastic and I love it on top of the dotty bis! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...