Saturday, July 31, 2010

Always plant happiness - MFT August Teaser, Day One

It's that time of the month--time for My Favorite Things Teasers! Here's what you need to know:
  • The August Guest Designer contest starts today and will be announced here.
  • Teasers begin today and will continue through Wednesday, August 4th. Be sure to check Kim's blog every day at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day.
  • The August Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm on August 4th, with the hop starting at Kim's Blog.

Today we're previewing How Your Garden Grows (a new Stephanie Fizer set) and Clearly Sentimental about Gardens--last month's Triple Scoop set. I'm giving you a little taste of How Your Garden Grows today. I'm SO happy to have a new set with flowers--I love this set! SO many possibilities!! I decided to go kinda clean and simple with this card to highlight the set images--aren't these little flowers and stems adorable?? And what a sweet little sentiment!! There's so much more to this set--I'm in LUV!


Other MFT products I used on this card are Fossil and Wild Cherry card stock, Summer Button Collection, Jumbo Ric Rak Die-namics die (temporarily out of stock), and Ribbon RE:Creations Grograin Texture Board.



This card is also for the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge today, which is a sketch from Jessie, our hostess for July. See the C4C blog for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with another preview!

~Supplies~
Stamps:
How Your Garden Grows (MFT)

Paper:
Fossil, Wild Cherry (MFT); Kraft Basics 6 x 6 pad (Basic Grey)

Ink:
Memento Rich Cocoa, Rhubarb Stalk, and Bamboo Leaves; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)

Accessories/tools:
Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Jumbo Ric Rak Die-namics die, Ribbon RE:Creations Grograin Texture Board, Summer Collection buttons (MFT); twine (PTI); notebook edge punch (SU!)



44 comments:

  1. HOW THE HECK DO YOU DO THIS???? You can make Simple SO beautiful!!!!! Wonderful Barbara!!!!! LOVE that scientific paper thingie too!!!!! Or is that Mathematic??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, gorgeous creation, really love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love your card! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS Bar, love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. Like your layout. I always like kraft paired with red. And that Wild Cherry is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty Barbara!Love those little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how you take so many elements and get to go together so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! You are good. You get so much done and it's all so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Love the background worded paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! It´s just gorgeous!
    Love from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barb, great work mixing up the dienamics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, Barb! I love that bg paper too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing! it will truly make someone's day to get this one! i adore those sweet simple flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the simple-ness. :) Like KJ I often make up my own words!! :) What a great card!!!

    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply beautiful. Love the spiral notebook effect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are a master of the CAS card.....you keep it 'simple' and yet always have such wonderful detail work that pops your design...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card. I think I'm in BIG trouble with this month's releases ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish the MFT dies and stamps were never out-of-stock. I have to have them NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW WOW WOW Barbara! This is AMAZING! FABULOUS design and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG! I love this! The little piece of notebook paper is awesome with the stamping on it and the distressed look! I have to say you MFT ladies are very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another gorgeous creation!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beautiful Barbara! I love red and kraft together! Such a great look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card! I like the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like the warm, vintagey feel of your card! it's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the idea for the stamp set! Kraft and red, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Barbara - I must say - lovely is word that comes to mind when i look at your card - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great take on the sketch and way to rock the rick rack

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card, Barbara! I love the colors and that wavy border. It's pretty!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  30. How CUTE! I love that you used those flowers as the focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  31. So very pretty Barbara, I love the colors and the ric rac.... HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  32. soooo simple, yet soooo stunning! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...