- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
I searched around for a cupcake card template and, while there are plenty out there, none really was what I was looking for--so you know I had to make my own :) I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored it with Copic markers--this time I paper pieced the cupcake top. Then I cut her out and popped her up on Pop Dots. I ran More Mustard through my paper crimper and then cut it out and layered it on the card base. Then I cut out the top and popped it up on Pop Dots as well to add a little dimension to that. I cut out some trim with my Jumbo Ric Rac die and embossed it with my Ribbon RE:Creations Grograin Texture Plate, attached it to the top and added a ribbon and bow. The sentiment pieces are punched out and popped on. Other MFT products I used are: Sweet Tooth and Wild Cherry card stock.
Here's the inside with another sentiment from the set:
Thanks for stopping by! Now, head on over to the fabulous Melody's blog and see what sweetness she has cooked up for you.
Stamps: à la modes in Birthday Girl (MFT)
Paper: Sweet Tooth, Wild Cherry, Perfect Paper Panels (MFT); Mango Frost mat stack (DCWV)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Jumbo Ric Rac Die-namics die, Ribbon RE:Creations Grosgrain Texture Plate (MFT); ribbon, Pop Dots (craft store); Copic markers; paper crimper; medium oval and Designer Label punches (SU!)