Tuesday, July 06, 2010

One of my Favorite things - MFT July Teaser, Day Four

Happy Tuesday! Are you reeling from all the awesomeness that was yesterday's MFT sneak peek? More teasers from MFT's July release are coming your way today. Here's what you need to know:
  • The July Guest Designer contest continues and you can find the deets here.
  • Teasers began Saturday and will continue through Wednesday, July 7th. Be sure to check Kim's blog every day at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day.
  • The July Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm on July 7, with the hop starting at Kim's Blog.
Today we're showing you a Joline and a new stamp and die set--Framed Greetings. Be still my heart--I love this set! Yep, you know I love me some sentiments as focal images and these are awesome! Kim has hit this one out of the ball part!


That sentiment is die cut, then stamped! There are three outline stamps and four sentiment stamps, plus some underline bars to match each outline. Oh, and do you see those rolled flowers? There's no need to cut your own spiral now 'cause MFT has a DIE to do it with! YES!!! A die to cut the spiral, then you just roll it on up and glue it down to it's little built-in base. How totally slick is that!?

Don't you just love that sentiment? I just had to use MFT's signature colors with it ;-) I think the basic card construction is pretty obvious, but I'll point out that that doily is just a little paper doily I picked up at a craft store in the cake decorating section. I "antiqued" it with Antique Linen Distress ink. Other MFT products I used are Pink Lemonade and Whip Cream card stock, Crocheted Ribbon Collection, and Royalty Ribbon Collection. I punched out some leaves from Gum Drop Green card stock and added some dark gray Dew Drops to the center of the rolled flowers.

Here's the inside with another sentiment from Framed Greetings:


Did I mention that I love Framed Greetings? ;-)

Now to recap what you need to know:

  • The July Guest Designer contest continues and you can find the deets here.
  • Teasers began Saturday and will continue through Wednesday, July 7th. Be sure to check Kim's blog every day at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day.
  • The July Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm on July 7, with the hop starting at Kim's Blog.
Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow's going to be a very busy day here on the old blog with three posts chocked full of goodness planned--hope to see you back then!

~Supplies~
Stamps: Framed Greetings (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Pink Lemonade, Gum Drop Green card stock (MFT); Sabrina 6 x 6 paper pad (Making Memories)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Framed Greetings, Rolled Flower, and Scalloped Scallop Die-namics dies, ribbon, crocheted lace (MFT); leaf punch (Martha Stewart); Dew Drops; doily (craft store)






22 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, pure gorgeousness!! Love all the lace and rolled flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a great card! More cool dies?? OH NO!! I guess I know what my next purchase will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card like all your cards. The dies are really getting my attention. I think I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exquisite Barbara! WOW WOW and more WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, LOOK at that die to cut the flowers, how COOL is that!!! I've never bought anything from MFT (spend all my money elsewhere ;), but I am so going to NEED that die! LOVE your card today too Barbara!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW Barbara this is so elegant and gorgeous!!! Love the new dies :) and your roses are a fab touch!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm speechless! You're card is gorgeous! and these dies are sooo perfect! Counting my pennies, I am going to break the bank for this release ;)
    Have a wonderful Tuesday!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flower die.....yayyyy!! I can't wait to get mine!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those rolled flowers are awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. As always I look forward to your sample everyday.The flowers look great.Keep up the beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am like Diane....I've never bought from MFT before either but you've shown several things that I just HAVE to have!! Love that die to make those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Barbara! Your rolled flowers look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply gorgeous Barbara! Your rolled flowers look amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! The rolled flowers are FABULOUS and I LOVE the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you rocked those rolled flowers-dontcha just love that die?!!! pretty card, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the inside here too! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh My Gosh!!! Sucked the breath RIGHT OUTTA ME!!!!

    This is SO beautiful Barbara!!! Totally fresh and fun and still CLASSY!!!!! tee hee, JUST LIKE YOU!!!!! <3

    Hugs Barbara!!!!

    kj

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card. Love those rolled flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I totally {heart} this card!! Love the flowers and the way you've used the frame & set!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...