Sunday, July 04, 2010

Road Trip - MFT July Teasers, Day Two

First up, Happy July 4th to my US friends!!! Hope everyone has a perfectly awesome day!

So, what did you think of yesterday's teasers? Awesome, right? More teasers from MFT's July release are coming your way today. Here's what you need to know:
  • The July Guest Designer contest continues and you can find the deets here.
  • Teasers began yesterday and will continue through Wednesday, July 7th. Be sure to check Kim's blog every day at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day.
  • The July Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm on July 7, with the hop starting at Kim's Blog.
Today, we're previewing Fred Bear Hits the Beach and Clearly Sentimental About Vacations, last month's Triple Scoop set. I'm showing you Clearly Sentimental About Vacations today.

I love this Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride paper--I think it works perfectly for this set's theme. My layout is pretty simple--I did think the octagon Nestie as a STOP sign was a cute touch, LOL! Other MFT products used on this card are Fossil, Black Licorice, and Wild Cherry card stocks and twill from the Creme Cotton Twill Collection.

Here's the inside. This sentiment just cracks me up every time I read it!


So, thanks for stopping by today! And remember:

  • The July Guest Designer contest starts today and will be announced here.
  • Teasers begin today and will continue through Wednesday, July 7th. Be sure to check Kim's blog every day at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day.
  • The July Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm on July 7, with the hop starting at Kim's Blog.

~Supplies~
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About Vacations (MFT)
Paper: Fossil, Black Licorice, Wild Cherry card stock (MFT; Joy Ride (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Scalloped Octagon Nestabilities (Spellbinders); twill (MFT); ribbon, button (my stash)


13 comments:

  1. I love this, Barbara! Great patterns, especially with the kraft paper, and I LOVE that inside sentiment. So true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment. Paper is so beautiful...love it!!!

    Great card!!!!!!

    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS Barb, I love that sentiment, so true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that paper, it's so bold! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Barbara! These papers are SO totally fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Barbara! I love the Fossil paper and your layout is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is that banner AGAIN... NO ONE is claiming that and I have seen it 2 days running on a couple different blogs.... WHAT GIVES????

    LOL

    The card: FABULOUS!!!! LOVE that DP it's SO fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect paper choice! I love how your panels align--sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the papers you chose for this card. My DS (3-1/2) has just figured out how to open and close the windows on the van and always wants it open, of course. This sentiment is great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love the rounded corners! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. DARLING design, Bar! The Cosmo paper is the perfect touch, and I love the arrow-look you did with the sentiment. Love all the rounded corners, too! And inside is awesome... Erma was always one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...