Saturday, July 24, 2010

Girly, you rock! C4C #47

It's that time of week--time for another Crazy 4 Challenges challenge! Today Jessie has an awesome inspiration piece for us:


Look at that! So much going on--there's bound to be something for everybody in this piece, LOL! I chose to use the bright colors, the dots, and the black to inspire my creation.

I'm thinkin' this card is pretty dang simple to figure out. Everything except the black Pearle cotton is PTI. Simple layout and embellishments along with a rockin' sentiment. And there you have it!

Sooooo, NOW, be sure to check out the samples by the rest of my crazy girls...er, I mean the Crazy 4 Challenges team ;-)
THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C47.

Thanks so much for dropping in today! Can't wait to see how you get inspired!

This card also works for these SCS challenges: DTGD10notimetostamp, DTGD10cindy_haffner. Get the deets here.

~Supplies~
Stamps:
Signature Greetings (PTI)
Paper:
Stamper's Select White, True Black card stock, Beautiful Blooms patterned paper (PTI)

Ink:
True Black (PTI)

Accessories/tools:
Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Labels Ten Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Vintage Buttons, ribbon (PTI); Pearle cotton, foam squares (craft store)


25 comments:

  1. So PRETTY Barb, love those buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, look at that room. WOWZERS! How does one sleep in there? LOL

    Your card is GORGEOUS> I adore the color combo. Everything is just PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I love it! Your card *and* the inspiration photo, Barbara! You rock! (I couldn't resist!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely and elegant card! I love how you've arranged your ribbon. Great take on the challenge! ;) hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat inspiration piece and great card to go with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love everything about this...the paper, the ribbon....everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just added that patterned paper to my PTI list because of you. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! The buttons along the side are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowie, that's quite the inspiration photo there Barbara ;) I love your card, nice and bright! I need to pull out that paper pad more often!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo very pretty Barbara, love the beautiful papers! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. what an adorable card!! very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE everything about this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this card.....decision made....I have to get this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card Barbara! Once I pick up that paper at CHA I can CASE this beauty:) Love the looped ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely PERFECT for the challenge! Great card Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card and take on the challenge Barbara!!! The DP is so fun!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what an amazing inspiration piece! LOOOOVE your ruflfed ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is one busy inspiration photo! You did an excellent job with your take on it. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love it, love it, love it! This paper rocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE that paper! Rockin' card, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Barbara! Your cards are always so gorgeous to look at! Gosh, the dps are so pretty. Love the colors and patterns!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...