Monday, July 05, 2010

Let's Go! - MFT Teasers, Day Three

Mornin', peeps! Are you ready for another MFT sneak peek? More teasers from MFT's July release are coming your way today. Here's what you need to know:
  • The July Guest Designer contest continues and you can find the deets here.
  • Teasers began Saturday and will continue through Wednesday, July 7th. Be sure to check Kim's blog every day at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day.
  • The July Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm on July 7, with the hop starting at Kim's Blog.
Today we're showing your four--yes four!--new Pure Innocence sets. They are: Are We There Yet?, Cheerleader, Tea Party, and Boy & His Dog - Football Player. Can you say ADORABLE??!! Seriously adorable, I'm sayin'!

I'm showing you Are We There Yet? Would you just look at those tiny little sandals!? They are the cutest things EVER!! And that little shoulder bag? ACK!!! I'm using some October Afternoon's Road Map paper pad--perfect for a little PI on the go!


I stamped the little PI on a Perfect Paper Panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers--except her shirt, which I paper pieced. Then I cut her out and popped her up on Pop Dots. The little circle elements were first punched out of one of the papers in the collection, then matted with a black circle. Other MFT products I used are Whip Cream (temporarily out of stock), Wild Cherry, and Black Licorice card stock, twill, and a button from the Summer collection. You might also see a new die cut border peeking out--it's the new Die-namics Open Scallop border. This die will be available for purchase on Wednesday night at 10:00pm. You can see it better on the inside of the card:


Awesome, or what!? I love it--it's just so classy!

Okey dokey, that's all I have for you today. Thanks for stopping by--I'll be back tomorrow with another preview, but in the meantime remember:

  • The July Guest Designer contest continues and you can find the deets here.
  • Teasers began yesterday and will continue through Wednesday, July 7th. Be sure to check Kim's blog every day at 11:00am for links to designers previewing each day.
  • The July Hop and Shop will begin at 10:00pm on July 7, with the hop starting at Kim's Blog.
~Supplies~
Stamps: Pure Innocence - Are We There Yet? (MFT)
Paper: Whip Cream, Wild Cherry, Black Licorice, Perfect Paper Panel (MFT); Road Map 8 x 8 pad (October Afternoon)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug (provocraft); Die-namics Open Scallop Border, twill, button (MFT); Classic Circle Nestabilities, Tag Trio (Spellbinders); 3/4" circle punch (EK Success); sewing machine; Copic markers; flower brad, rhinestone, mini brads (craft store); twine (PTI)


26 comments:

  1. SWEET I love the flower in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable! I especially like the punched out circle elements on the right side of the card...they're the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AACK!!! She has flip flops on!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! She is so cute!! Here flip flops are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love this lil PI! Great dp and layout too! Very inspiring :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the exact expression my kiddies are going to have on their face when we drive from NYC to Sweet Home Alabama :) Great card ......... Love it all and that paper is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Barbara! The way you used the symbols done the side is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Barbara! I just love your layout and the papers you used! Our little PI looks just fantastic here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so much fun. She goes so well with this paper line!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, and wow! love this layout and your sweet, sweet PI!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am speechless! This is STUNNING Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woweeee!! This is soooo great! Buying this stamp. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sold! Love this sweet little girl. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Barbara, this is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO stinkin' cute....love all those little images and the DP IS perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is SO sweet, Barbara! The paper is perfect and I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my goodness this card is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! LOVE all the papers you used, and she is just so cute.... love her little travel bag!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet! Enjoying all the 'sneak peeks'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...