- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
- Previews continue today--be sure to check by Kim's blog, where you can see the full list of participants for today’s previews.
- Blog Hop and Shop will be tonight at 10pm--the blog hop will start at Kim's blog.
Looks like this girl is dressed to party, doesn't it? I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel, colored her with Copic markers, and frosted her cupcake with some Liquid Applique. Other MFT products I used are Fossil card stock and Summer Glittered Garnishes.
Here's the inside of the card with another sentiment from the set, along with a border made with the recently released Open Scallop Border Die-namics die.
We're so excited about the this new line of stamps and hope you will be too! Hope to see you back tonight for the Hop and Shop!
Stamps: à la modes in Birthday Girl (MFT)
Paper: Fossil card stock, Perfect Paper Panels (MFT); Groovy Guava (SU!); The All About Girls Stack (DCWV)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug (Provocraft); Open Scallop Border Die-namics die, Summer Glittered Garnishes (MFT); Petite Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon, Pop Dots (craft store); sewing machine